* Evangelical Christians Celebrate Trump's Recognition of Jerusalem as Capital, US Embassy Move Evangelical Christian organizations joyously commended President Donald Trump on fulfilling his campaign promise to recognize Jerusalem as the eternal capital of the State of Israel, a promise which inspired much of his pro-Israel, Evangelical voter base.
* Security Council convenes on J'lem US Envoy to UN Haley says in special UN Security Council session on J'lem, 'US to no longer stand by as Israel attacked in UN, lectured to by countries that lack credibility in treating Israel fairly.
* Muslims Around The World Rally Against Trump In Solidarity With Palestinians Trump's announcement on Wednesday has infuriated the Arab world and upset Western allies.
* Abbas lacks important Arab support against Trump's recognition of Jerusalem The Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas only found Jordan's King Abdullah and Turkey's President Tayyip Erdogan to back him up Thursday, Dec. 7, in the first 24 hours after US President Donald Trump's announced recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital.
* Trump Peace Team Believes It Can Ride Out Wave of Arab Anger Over Jerusalem "We're going to still keep our heads down and present our plan when the time is right," White House official tells 'The Jerusalem Post.'
* Trump is first US president to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital. He ordered State to build new US embassy in Jerusalem On Wednesday, Dec. 6, President Donald Trump made history by announcing that the US recognizes Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.
* 250 Rabbis Bless Trump With Biblical Joshua's Strength in Letter of Support Over two hundred prominent Israeli rabbis sent a letter of gratitude to President Donald Trump, blessing him in the manner that God blessed Joshua as he led the Jews into Israel and stating that Trump's acknowledgement of Jerusalem as Israel's eternal capital assures him a permanent place in the annals of Jewish history.
* US troops may become targets after US Jerusalem decision - Iraqi paramilitary group The US decision to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital may become a "legitimate reason" to attack American troops in Iraq, Shia paramilitary group Harakat Hezbollah al Nujaba said.
* Jerusalem is Israel's capital, says Donald Trump President Donald Trump has announced that the US now recognises Jerusalem as Israel's capital, overturning decades of official US policy.
* Trump may recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital, relocate the US embassy - neither or both President Donald Trump spoke to Israeli and Palestinian leaders Tuesday amid high suspense for his announcement Wednesday, Dec.6 on the status of Jerusalem.
* Israeli Right Hails 'Historic' Trump Decision, Left Predicts Regional Chaos Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's first reaction to Trump decision may take place at The Jerusalem Post's Diplomatic Conference.
* Jerusalem Trump: US recognition 'kiss of death' for peace process An expected announcement by President Donald Trump that the US will become the first country to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital has been dubbed a "kiss of death" for the Middle East peace process by the Palestinians.