* Hamas leader calls for 'day of blood' Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar urges Palestinian Arabs to clash with Israeli security forces in mass numbers on Friday.
* While the UN voted, Jerusalem's fate was determined in Riyadh and Abu Dhabi At UN Center in New York, a resolution condemning Donald Trump for recognizing Jerusalem as Israel's capital won a 128 majority of 193 member-states at the General Assembly, with 9 votes against.
* Serious setback for Israel on Golan border. Syria and Hizballah bisect Beit Jinn enclave Syrian and Hizballah forces have seized a key village in the strategic Beit Jinn enclave north of Israeli Golan, just 4km from IDF Hermon positions.
* 'US No Longer A Partner': Five Takeaways From The Abbas-Macron Meeting Abbas stressed that after US President Donald Trump's Jerusalem statement, he did not see Trump as a partner in "any kind of political process."
* Double Wonder: Hanukkah Miracle Recreated and Temple Incense Burned for First Time in 2,000 Years [WATCH] A scene straight from the Temple of Solomon was recreated on Tuesday evening when Kohanim lit the menorah, but even more wondrous than this sight was the fragrance that accompanied the event: for the first time in 2,000 years, incense was burned in the Biblically prescribed manner.
* Record Number of Christian Pilgrims to Visit Israel for Christmas The Israeli Tourism Ministry announced on Wednesday that a record number of Christian pilgrims are expected to give a welcome boost to the economy by visiting the Holy Land for Christmas.
* Israeli Papers See Victory in Seeming Defeat at UN General Assembly As anyone could have predicted, the UN General Assembly on Thursday voted overwhelmingly in favor of a resolution effectively condemning the United States for daring to recognize the obvious - that Jerusalem is the capital city of Israel.
* Analysis: Here's what Erdogan is doing in Jerusalem - and why Erdogan's aspirations in Jerusalem are known but few notice that he is working hard to turn the Arab areas of Jerusalem into Islamist hubs
* For many Palestinian Christians, Trump is a Christmas killjoy Despite overall increase in religious tourism to Israel and West Bank, dozens of groups cancel after US president's Jerusalem recognition.
* Changing of Communist guard? 'Lenin' farm director proposed as 2018 presidential candidate The leader of the Russian Communists has proposed the head of a major agricultural enterprise, Pavel Grudinin, as the party's candidate for the 2018 presidential poll, a senior party member has told reporters.