* Dead Sea scrolls do not belong to Israel, Germany says The Israel Antiquities Authority refuses to allow the scrolls to leave Israel due to Germany's decision, prompting the cancellation of a Bible Museum exhibit.
* Another Iranian Missile Fired at Saudi Arabia Saudi Arabia intercepted another Iranian ballistic missile fired from Yemen on Thursday.
* UN Resolution against Israeli Settlements at center of Flynn guilty plea In the lead up to the anti-settlement resolution which angered Jerusalem, Trump's team had urged the US to veto the resolution.
* 151 UN states vote to disavow Israeli ties to Jerusalem This comes as the Trump administration considers moving its embassy to Jerusalem.
* North Korea Ships Chemical Weapons to Syria: Nukes Next? Syria could, of course, also acquire nuclear weapons from North Korea.
* Russia and Egypt draft agreement to use each other's air bases Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu visited Cairo for talks with Egypt's political and military leadership on Wednesday.
* Report: Trump to dump Tillerson, replace him with CIA chief NYT claims President Trump planning to install Iran deal opponents Mike Pompeo, Tom Cotton to State Dept., CIA in coming weeks.
* North Korea: Russia accuses US of goading Kim Jong-un Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov has accused the US of seeking to provoke North Korea into stepping up its nuclear missile programme.
* NKorean ICBM carried dummy nuclear warhead. A US intelligence flop The Hwasong-15 tested on Wednesday, Nov. 29, likely carried a dummy warhead equivalent in weight to a nuclear bomb, say US missile experts.
* IAF fighter jets fire on terrorist positions in Central Gaza Strip Army says Palestinian factions fired projectiles on military outpost.
* 'If there's a war, the North Korean regime will be destroyed' U.S. Ambassador blasts North Korea's ICBM launch, warns it brings the world closer to war.
* EU must push African Union on rights abuses In a speech to students at the University of London earlier this month, UN secretary general Antonio Guterres offered an implicit rebuke of most global counterterrorism strategies.
* Mitigating the Russian challenge "It is time", the USSR leader Mikhail Gorbachev said in a 1989 speech, "to consign to oblivion the Cold War postulates when Europe was viewed as an arena of confrontation divided into 'spheres of influence'."
* Israel's red lines on Iran's foothold in Syria It seems that the time is coming when Israel, if it wants to stop Iran's influence and consolidation in Syria, will have to become actively engaged in the Syrian quagmire.