* No headway in Putin-Netanyahu conversation on Iran/Hizballah removal from Golan border President Vladimir Putin and Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu ended their telephone conversation on Tuesday, Nov. 21.
* Money 'tsunami' may spur quadrupling of gold prices to over $5,000 -expert A prolonged period of cheap money and the shift of investor focus to gold as a haven from geopolitical and financial risk could boost the price of the precious metal to over $5,000 an ounce in five years, McEwen Mining CEO Rob McEwen says.
* Dead Sea Scrolls Written by Celibate Jewish Essene "Monks", Qumran Skeletons Confirm Based on new studies, researchers have confirmed that the ancient site of Qumran, location of the Dead Sea Scrolls, was likely the home of the Essenes, an all-male celibate Jewish sect in the Second Temple Era.
* Israeli Jewish Blogger Causes Uproar by Taking Selfies in Saudi Arabia An Israeli Jewish blogger recently did what few others would dare by traveling (presumably on a foreign passport) to Saudi Arabia.
* The Next Big Middle Eastern War The Syrian Civil War killed hundreds of thousands and displaced millions. Its ripple effects brought terror to Europe and dragged the United States into the fighting.
* North Korea Returned to Terrorism State Sponsor List President Trump announced on Monday that "the United States is designating North Korea as a state sponsor of terrorism."
* Iran, EU hold high level talks in Tehran TEHRAN - The Islamic Republic of Iran and the European Union held their third round of high level talks in Tehran on Monday.
* PM laments 'no Palestinian Sadat' on 40-year anniversary of Egyptian leader's visit PM Netanyahu speaks at Knesset on Tuesday, in session dedicated to Egyptian pres. Sadat's historic visit to Israel in 1979, two years before his assassination.
* Putin summons Assad to Sochi, takes charge of shaping post-war Syria President Vladimir Putin and Syria's Bashar Assad agreed in Sochi on Monday, Nov. 20, to start addressing Syria's political situation now that the "terrorists" are defeated and the war is drawing to a close.
* PA children's magazine: Muhammad ordered Muslim kids to throw rocks at Jews "Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger as saying: The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone."
* PA Government, PA TV, and Fatah all present a world without Israel The Palestinian Authority and Fatah continue to present to Palestinians an image of a world without Israel, using a map that erases Israel and replaces it with "Palestine."
* Lebanon Army Chief asks troops for readiness at Israel border An Israeli official responded that Aoun's warning was "nonsense."
* UK's Christmas in the age of jihad: Armed guards, concrete barriers and metal detectors around festive markets Why is this necessary? Because of "right-wing extremism"? No, because of jihad.
* EU 'cannot afford' lengthy German deadlock German chancellor Angela Merkel's failure to form a coalition government has raised concerns in Europe that the EU's most powerful country will send the block into paralysis.