* ISIS last stronghold in Syria Abu Kamal falls to Hizballah-Iraqi Shiite force The Syrian town of Abu Kamal was captured from ISIS Thursday, Nov. 8, by a non-Syrian army - a combined Hizballah-Iraqi Shiite militia force fighting under Iranian command.
* "Allahu Akbar" Is the Motive for Islamic Terror "Allahu Akbar" isn't something he happens to say while killing you. It's why he's killing you.
* Trump Admin: 'No News to Share' on Promise to Move U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem The Trump administration is remaining quiet on when it will relocate the U.S. embassy in Israel to Jerusalem amid growing calls from Congress for the administration to enact the policy President Donald Trump repeatedly promised during the 2016 campaign.
* F-16s and Patriot missiles: Summing up Blue Flag Watch: Largest joint international air force training exercise in Israel's history held in southern Israel.
* Emperor Xi? State Dinner Held in The Forbidden City Chinese President Xi Jinping bestowed an honor upon President Donald Trump no foreign head of state has enjoyed since the founding of the communist country, holding a state dinner in The Forbidden City.
* World's Largest Aerial Exercise this Year Takes to Israel's Skies Nearly 100 planes and hundreds of crew from eight countries take part in Blue Flag 2017, Israel's largest aerial drill ever.
* Egyptian Lawmaker to Propose Anti-Gay Bill as Part of Crackdown Gay men in Egypt are frequently arrested and typically charged with debauchery, immorality or blasphemy.
* Syria war: Army retakes last IS urban stronghold The Syrian military says it has "fully liberated" the eastern border town of Albu Kamal, so-called Islamic State's last urban stronghold in the country.
* Lebanon PM Al-Hariri being held hostage in Saudi Arabia Senior Lebanese government official claims PM Sa'ad Al-Hariri being held in Saudi Arabia, Lebanon working to return him to his country.
* China Reveals Images of New Hypersonic Strike Aircraft China has disclosed the first images of secret hypersonic strike aircraft that are being developed to deliver nuclear warheads through U.S. missile defenses.