* Poll: 68% of Israeli Jews Want Jewish Prayer on Temple Mount Nearly three-quarters (72%) of Jewish Israelis think Israel should maintain its sovereignty over the Temple Mount.
* Realities show U.S. is Iran's main enemy: Ayatollah Khamenei "Backing down against the Americans will make them pushy and brazen; therefore, the only way is confrontation and resistance."
* Israeli Hit by Syrian Gunfire; IDF Prepares to Enter Bloody Civil War Israel has in recent years carried out numerous targeted strikes against Hezbollah targets in the context of Syria's ongoing civil war.
* May: Apologize for Balfour Declaration? Absolutely not British Prime Minister rejects PA demand to apologize for the Balfour Declaration, but also calls for Palestinian state.
* In big anniversary year for Israel, Christian Zionists see signs of the Messiah Diehard Jewish state supporters believe prophecies are being fulfilled, 100 years after Balfour Declaration and 50 years after Six Day War.
* Why Russian-made air-defense missiles miss Israel Air Force raiders In the last fortnight, missiles fired by Syria's Russian-made air defense systems twice missed hitting Israeli air force planes - the first time on Oct. 16.
* Danny Ayalon presents:The true history of the Palestinian people Former Israeli Ambassador to the US Danny Ayalon outlines the history of the Palestinian people.
* Islamic Scholars Gather to Discuss Destroying Israel Some 700 Islamic scholars gathered in Beirut, Lebanon this week to mark the centenary of the Balfour Declaration with a conference discussing the future of the movement to destroy Israel.
* Fresh Losses as Syria and Iraq Push IS 'Caliphate' to the Brink Iraqi and Syrian forces are closing in on Islamic State territory.
* Ruble-yuan trade between Russia & China makes dollar odd man out Moscow and Beijing are looking to extend the three-year $25 billion yuan-ruble swap deal and seek greater use of domestic currencies in trade. Experts have told RT this is likely to cut dependence on the US dollar.