* Special Police Unit to be Established for Temple Mount The announcement comes just a few months after a terror attack on the Temple Mount killed two policemen.
* New York truck attack: Suspect 'inspired by Islamic State' The man accused of killing eight people in New York by driving a truck down a cycle lane was inspired by the Islamic State (IS) group, police say.
* Putin meets Ayatollah Khamenei The Kremlin had already said the Syrian crisis and energy cooperation will feature high in the talks between Putin and top Iranian officials.
* Iranian leader urges all Muslims to fight Israel In letter to Lebanese cleric, Ali Khamenei says responsibility for toppling 'Zionist usurper' rests on 'shoulders of the entire Muslim world'.
* THE PRO-ISLAMIC WEST: Born 500 Years Ago Revisiting one of the unintended consequences of the Protestant Reformation.
* Netanyahu Heads to London to Celebrate Balfour and Talk Iran Netanyahu is expected to discuss with the British premier Iran's ballistic missile development and its aggression in the region, and how those issues should now be addressed.
* Ark of Covenant Was 'Dangerous' Radioactive Communication Device: Biblical Researcher [VIDEO] An in-depth study of the original Hebrew words describing the Ark of the Covenant in the Hebrew Bible has revealed that the Ark was actually a volatile holy communication device, extremely dangerous to those handling it.
* Gaza Strip: Breeding Ground for Radical Terror Groups Hamas is doing its utmost to conceal the truth about ISIS in the Gaza Strip.
* Saudi Arabia Launches 'Peaceful' Nuclear Program Ostensibly part of a program to move the petroleum-rich country into a more diverse 21st century energy marketplace, Saudi Arabia has announced it will begin producing nuclear fuel for "peaceful purposes only."
* The Left Has Blood on its Hands in Manhattan Leftists who refuse to stop Islamic terrorism want people to die.