* ISIS claims Las Vegas massacre which left 50+ dead, 400+ wounded The Islamic State's media outlet has just claimed that Stephen Paddock murdered 50 people and injured more than 400 as one of its "soldiers."
* ISIS called for a lone wolf attack on the Las Vegas Strip in a chilling 'call to arms' video released in May A propaganda video by ISIS that emerged in May called for a lone wolf attack on the Vegas Strip.
* Israel Takes on the Shia Crescent How Obama enabled the rise of Iran in Syria and why Israel is taking action.
* Russia & Saudi Arabia to set up $1bn energy fund A joint Russian-Saudi fund to invest in the energy sector will be announced during the forthcoming visit of the kingdom's monarch Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud to Moscow, Russian Energy Minister Alexander Novak told the Al Arabiya TV Channel.
* Nasrallah Tells Jews Who Moved to Israel to Get Out Before Next War Begins The Hezbollah leader accused Israel of pushing the region into war.
* Sukkot Goes Political as Politicians Sukka-Hop Leaders from all across the political landscape are slated to hold events this week ahead of the Sukkot holiday.
* After Erdogan Accuses Mossad of Tilting Kurdistan Referendum, Netanyahu Snipes Back Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Sunday denied Israel had a role in last week's Kurdish independence referendum, after Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan claimed the Jewish state's Mossad intelligence agency intervened in the Sept. 25 vote.
* WATCH: Fifty Arrested As Hundreds March in Anti-Semitic Protest Near Synagogue in Sweden COPENHAGEN, Denmark (AP) - Police said at least 50 people were detained Saturday during a right-wing demonstration in Sweden's second-largest city that left one police officer and several others injured.
* The Big Middle East Lie Jamal wanted to murder Jews because he believed this was a noble deed that would earn him the status of shaheed (martyr) and hero among his family, friends and society.