* Iran and Iraq go to war with the Kurds over Kirkuk. Rev Guards take part in defiance of US Baghdad claimed that Iraqi units led the operation launched early Monday against the Kurds over Kirkuk.
* Mass Arab Emigration to Jordan Would Solve Israel's Palestinian Problem, Suggests Conference "Everybody knows that Jordan is a Palestinian State," said MK Yehudah Glick at the Jordanian Option Conference in Jerusalem on Tuesday.
* Xi Jinping: 'Time for China to take centre stage' China has entered a "new era" where it should "take centre stage in the world", President Xi Jinping says.
* Khamenei: Iran will 'shred' nuclear deal if US quits it Iranian Supreme Leader says Iran will 'shred' nuclear deal should US withdraw from it.
* Palestinian unity deal "lebanizes" Gaza and fuels its dispute with Israel Iran and its Lebanese proxy are big winners from the Palestinian reconciliation accord signed by the rival Hamas-Fatah factions in Cairo on Thursday, Oct. 12 in Cairo.
* Israel tries to balance Iran strategy between Trump and Putin Israel's leaders stressed to Russian Defense Minister Sergey Shoigu the importance of thwarting Iran's military entrenchment in Syria.
* Senate, House Resolutions Slam UNESCO, Support Jewish Jerusalem One day after the US pulled out of the United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) due to its anti-Israel bias.
* Netanyahu to Russian Defense Minister: Israel won't allow Iranian presence in Syria Russian Defense Minister Shoigu is in Israel for the first time this week.
* North Korea: Nuclear War 'At Any Moment' North Korea's war of words with the U.S. hasn't been muted during this critical week that has already seen the beginning of joint American and South Korean military exercises, and will later see China begin its 19th National People's Congress.
* Israel says it will not negotiate with a Hamas-based Palestinian Government The statement was the first operative decision made by the Israeli government toward the Fatah-Hamas reconciliation agreement reached earlier this month in Cairo.
* Analysis: Will Israel Hold Abbas Responsible For Hamas Attacks? Most analysts contend that Hamas will not lay down its arms, as called for by PA President Mahmoud Abbas as a precondition for assuming control over the enclave.
* A new European Foe: Israel challenged by success of far-right Austrian Party Jerusalem will have to tread carefully as it calculates its reaction to the rise of Austria's far-right Freedom Party, which holds views that are not supportive of the Jewish state.
* No country can terminate nuclear deal unilaterally: Mogherini European Union foreign policy chief Federica Mogherini has said that the 2015 nuclear agreement is a deal that no country can "terminate" unilaterally.
* Massive section of Western Wall and Roman theater uncovered after 1,700 years Sought for 150 years, the remarkable discovery of the small theater changes archaeologists' perceptions of Roman-conquered Jerusalem after the fall of the Second Temple.