* China Prepares for 'Surprise Attack' from Over the Sea China's air force has been practicing for a surprise attack coming over the sea in exercises simulating real battle.
* Majority of Palestinians don't believe Trump is serious about peace talks, poll finds The US president has yet to achieve a significant breakthrough in the peace process between Israel and the Palestinians, and a new poll suggests that latter have very little faith that he will.
* Korea Nuclear Test Furthers EMP Bomb North Korea for the first time this week revealed plans for using its nuclear arms for space-based electronics-disrupting EMP attacks, in addition to direct warhead ground blasts.
* IDF drill and new Hizballah tactics at Deir ez-Zour By Wednesday, Sept. 6, day three of the big IDF exercise for war with Hizballah - after the Syrian army and two Hizballah brigades, with massive Russian air and missile support, had broken the three-year ISIS siege of Deir ez-Zour.
* Egypt and U.S. to hold military exercises Egypt will host war games with U.S. troops for the first time in eight years.
* UN: Syrian Gov't Forces used chemical weapons more than two dozen times In their 14th report since 2011, UN investigators said they had in all documented 33 chemical weapons attacks to date.
* FDR's 'Rattlesnake' Rule and the North Korean Threat "When you see a rattlesnake poised to strike, you do not wait until he has struck before you crush him."
* Netanyahu: Israel's cooperation with Arab States has never been greater Netanyahu said the cooperation today with countries in the Arab world is actually greater than it was when Jerusalem signed agreements with Egypt and Jordan.
* When will a formal EU-Israel dialogue take place? Israel has a status akin to a member-state within the EU, enjoying strong economic, educational, scientific and cultural ties.
* Rivlin inaugurates Munich memorial, raps Palestinians for lauding massacre At memorial unveiling 45 years after 11 Israelis killed in terror attack at the Olympics, president says Israel 'still waiting' for minute of silence at the Games.