* 9/11 jihadi to US in just-released footage: "Your blood is delicious for us and your meat cheap" "We have resolved to tread upon your lands and embrace the maidens of paradise on your soil."
* Russian Defense Minister met Assad in Damascus, discussed military operations in Syria The Russian Defense Minister Sergey Shoigu has held talks with the Syrian President Bashar Assad during his visit to Damascus.
* Turkey signs deal to get Russian S-400 air defence missiles Turkey has signed a controversial deal with Russia to arm its forces with Russian S-400 anti-aircraft missiles.
* North Korea threatens US with 'greatest pain' after UN sanctions North Korea has threatened the United States with the "greatest pain" it has ever suffered following new sanctions imposed by the United Nations.
* Iran buildup in S. Syria - riposte for IDF drill Iran, Syria and Hizballah sharpened their responses to the large-scale Israeli military war game against a potential Hizballah invasion when, on Tuesday, Sept. 12, the drill began its second week with a simulated 30km-deep thrust into S. Lebanon - up to the Awali River.
* Iraqi Parliament Rejects Iraqi Kurdish Referendum Turkey worried Kurdish question will spill over to their own country, Kurdish-Iraqi lawmaker Majid Shingali said the Kurds would not accept the rejection.
* White Supremacist Group Planning Campus Recruitment Effort, Says ADL The white supremacist group's "Project Siege" involves posting fliers and posters on campuses promoting its goals.
* Memphis imam Yasir Qadhi raises money for Islamic charity linked to Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood Yasir Qadhi is an imam in Memphis and is Dean of Academic Affairs at the Al-Maghrib Institute.
* Allies al-Qaeda, Taliban Stronger Despite 6,786 U.S. Military Fatalities, 52,570 Injuries Since 9/11 Al-Qaeda and the Afghan Taliban, the jihadi allies responsible for the September 11, 2001, attacks on the American homeland, have grown stronger in the last 16 years despite the thousands of U.S. military casualties from the ongoing fight against the terrorist groups.
* Germany: The Rise of Islam Turkey controls 900 mosques in Germany and feels free to say that a "liberal mosque" in Germany is "incompatible" with Islam.