* 1,300 Jews on Temple Mount Signal End of Exile, Beginning of Joyous Redemption on Ninth of Av On Tuesday, the holiday of the Ninth of Av, a record-breaking 1,300 Jews ascended to the Temple Mount, turning a day of deepest mourning for the destruction of the Temples into a catalyst to bring the beginnings of the Third Temple.
* Ayatollah Khamenei formally endorses Rouhani as president Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei has formally endorsed Hassan Rouhani as president, paving the way for him to take office for a second term as the head of Iran's 12th administration.
* In Show Of "Lethal, Overwhelming Force" US Flies Two B-1B Bombers Over Korean Peninsula Less than a month after the US flew two B-1B bombers over the Korean Peninsula to show off "US attack capabilities", the US Air Force did it again on Sunday.
* Trump: US-Russia relations are at 'dangerous low' US President Donald Trump says his country's relationship with Russia is at a "dangerous low", amid a feud with Congress over new sanctions imposed against Moscow.
* US video against PLO state a huge hit in Israel Mark Langfan's appearance on CBN explaining strategic danger of 'Two-state solution' a viral sensation, with 500,000 views.
* Pride parade kicks off in Jerusalem Thousands of Israelis gathered in the capitol on Thursday for the Jerusalem Gay Pride parade.
* 'Access Islam' introduced for millions US public school children Virginia school assignment: 'Create poster about 5 Pillars of Islam to be displayed in classroom and around the school.'
* Neither Israelis Nor Palestinians Want Two-State Solution: Poll Researchers have found a drop in support for a two-state solution among both the Israeli and Palestinian populations.
* The Military Options for North Korea North Korea test-launched on Friday its first ballistic missile potentially capable of hitting America's East Coast.
* Europe's Cities Absorb Sharia Law London Mayor Sadiq Khan banned advertisements that promote "unrealistic expectations of women's body image and health".