* MKs to be allowed on Temple Mount for 1 day Israeli legislators to be allowed to visit Judaism's holiest for first time in nearly 2 years. Police considering removing ban altogether.
* Iran: We can resume enrichment within five days Iranian atomic official warns his country can resume uranium enrichment within five days if the United States tears up nuclear deal.
* Israel's red lines in Syria long crossed by Iran Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu set out for President Vladimir Putin Israel's red lines against Iran establishing a permanent, expanded military presence in Syria.
* Netanyahu after Putin Meeting: Iran wants the 'Lebanonization' of Syria "We will not remain passive," Netanyahu said, adding that he said this in "a clear and detailed manner" to the Russian president.
* Top Israeli, American Experts Concerned About North Korean Nuclear Precedent For Iran Several top Israeli and American experts on nuclear proliferation and Iran say the failure to successfully deal with North Korea sets a precedent for a similar result with the Islamic Republic.
* Nearly 10 Percent of Americans Think Neo-Nazi Views Are 'Acceptable', Poll Reveals Among 1,014 respondents surveyed in the poll, 9 percent said neo-Nazi views are acceptable, with 83 percent calling such views "unacceptable" and 8 percent saying they had no opinion on the matter.
* With Grape Harvest, Christian Volunteers Help Restore Jewish Life to Biblical Heartland Volunteers from all over the world will join the pro-Israel Christian organization HaYovel in helping Jewish farmers in the Biblical heartland harvest the abundant grapes growing in the Holy Land this summer.
* Kenya: Muslims hack Christians to death for refusing to recite the Islamic confession of faith "The three men were held at machete point and ordered to recite the Shahada."
* No Kurdish state, vows Erdogan Turkish President pledges to thwart any possibility of a Kurdish state being established in northern Syria.
* PA says 24 years of peace talks have achieved nothing Ramallah calls on the international community to unilaterally establish a state of Palestine.