* Israelis March Demanding Access to Temple Mount and Building of Third Temple Monday evening marked the beginning of the Jewish fast of Tisha B'Av, which commemorates the destruction of the First and Second Temples.
* For First Time in Millennia, Jewish Priests Will Undergo Training to Enter Temple's Holy of Holies For the first time in 2,000 years, a group of Kohanim (men of the Jewish priestly caste) living close to Jerusalem's Old City are studying the relevant Jewish laws to be able to ascend the Temple Mount and enter the Holy of Holies, where God's presence is said to dwell.
* On Tisha B'Av, Muslim War for Temple Mount Advances to Next Stage: Conquer the Kotel Following the capitulation by the Israeli government over security measures on the Temple Mount, the Palestinians have embarked on the next stage: protesting Jewish "raids" on the "Al Buraq Wall", more commonly known as the Western Wall or Kotel.
* Jordan: Jewish extremists storming Al Aqsa Mosque Jordanian Foreign Minister says Jews visiting their holiest site could cause more violence and riots.
* Jerusalem prepares for Tisha B'Av Police deployed in large forces in Old City for protection as Jews prepare to fast to commemorate destruction of the Holy Temple.
* Trump, Putin, Xi: Talking fades to shows of force Over the weekend, three world leaders, US president Donald Trump, Russia's Vladimir Putin and China's leader Xi Jinping stepped off the diplomatic path over their differences on world issues and switched to displays of military might.
* The Real Al Aqsa Mosque Is Not in Jerusalem This is an article I wrote years ago, that is critical to be read again today by all, in the shadow of the recent Muslim terror attack on the Temple Mount and their riots afterwards... by Dr. Mordechai Kedar
* Mike Pence reassures Baltic states over Russia 'threat' US Vice-President Mike Pence has reaffirmed Washington's commitment to the security of the Baltic states if they face any aggression from Russia.
* Saudi Arabia: Calls to 'internationalize' holy sites 'declaration of war' Riyadh accuses Qatar of keeping its citizens from hajj, but Doha says Saudi putting too many restrictions on Qatari pilgrims, as religion mixes into Gulf rift.
* Hezbollah Takes Over North East Border of Lebanon Hezbollah took most of the barren, mountainous zone of Jroud Arsal last week.
* Thousands Rally in Istanbul Against Israel's Al-AKSA Mosque Response The rally in Istanbul, called "The Big Jerusalem Meeting" and organised by Turkey's Saadet Party, drew some five thousand people.
* Kabul attack: Gun battle and suicide bombing in Afghan capital Afghan security forces battled gunmen following a suicide attack outside the Iraqi embassy in the capital, Kabul.
* Russian 6th-generation fighter will employ powerful lasers to burn enemy missile Air-to-ground or air-to-air missiles have one thing in common - they have a seeker head, or targeting system on the missile that uses radar or heat-seeking technology to find and lead the weapon to the target to destroy it.
* Trump swears in new chief of staff amid latest White House shuffle US president says retired Marine General John Kelly will do a 'spectacular job' serving in his fractious administration.