* Palestinians: UNESCO Vote Proves Israel's Jerusalem Narrative False Hamas spokesman claims resolution asserts rights of Palestinians in Jerusalem, Israeli Foreign Ministry states decision is "sad, needless and pathetic".
* Israel Blasts UNESCO for Latest Resolution Declaring Jerusalem 'Occupied' Israel blasted UNESCO's World Heritage Committee for calling the country an 'occupying power' in Jerusalem and condemning 'all [Israeli] legislative and administrative measures and actions' that have 'altered or purport to alter the character and status of the Holy City.'
* 'Israeli-PA Generals Agreed to 10-to-15- Year IDF Presence in Jordan Valley' Allen's recent remarks to the Post were the first time he has gone on record in detail about the plan.
* IDF Keeping a Close Eye on Iran's Weapons Factory in Lebanon The IDF is keeping a watchful eye on Iranian attempts to manufacture precise weaponry in Lebanon and Syria, Chief of Staff Gadi Eisenkot told the Knesset Foreign Affairs and Defense Committee Wednesday.
* Trump warns North Korea of 'severe' options over missile test US President Donald Trump has warned North Korea that he is considering a "pretty severe" response following the country's long-range missile test.
* Trump Connects Europe's Soviet and Nazi Past with Global War on Terror US President Donald Trump commemorated the horrors Poland suffered during both Soviet and Nazi occupations during a speech in Warsaw.
* 'North Korea's missile is not one we've seen before' Pentagon official says test missile was two stage, of a type never seen before; it 'absolutely' poses a threat to air and sea traffic.
* Asking China to 'Fix' North Korea Is a Waste of Time American and South Korean officials have said for over a year that North Korea would be able, within a very short time, to miniaturize a nuclear device, mount it on an intercontinental ballistic missile and hit the continental United States.
* Trump Admin: We will strike Iranian Backed Forces U.S. forces have been instructed to take necessary measures to protect American interests in Syria, that includes striking Iranian forces.
* Clashes erupt between anti-G20 protesters and police in Hamburg (PHOTOS, VIDEO) An anti-G20 demonstration in Hamburg has led to a violent confrontation between police and protesters on the streets of the German city. Police were attacked by black-clad rally activists and responded with pepper spray and water cannons.