* Security Minister: We're Not Backing Down on Temple Mount Checkpoints Israel will not back down on security measures for worshipers entering the Temple Mount compound, Tzachi Hanegbi, Minister for National Security and Foreign Affairs, told Army Radio on Sunday.
* Did Israel Cave to Muslim Exploitation on the Temple Mount? Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and his cabinet on Monday suddenly reversed course and agreed to Muslim demands that Israel remove its metal detectors and security cameras from the entrances to the Temple Mount.
* Muslim Worshipers still refusing to enter Temple Mount Jewish Temple Mount activist groups posted pictures of the site completely empty on Monday morning.
* The Jews did not start this, Mr. Tillerson Arabs live among themselves in Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Libya, Jordan, Egypt - no Jews except a few - but are they happy?
* Israel Removes Temple Mount Metal Detectors that Enraged Muslim World It is rumored that the decision to remove metal detectors from the Temple Mount was linked to the safe return of an Israeli embassy guard who was trapped in Jordan.
* Israel to Erdogan after Jerusalem tirade: Days of Ottoman Empire are over Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan issued a blistering attack on Israel at a meeting in Turkey's Parliament of his AKP Party.
* Top EU Court to decide whether to keep Hamas listed as a terror group In 2014, an intermediate EU court ordered the EU's executive branch to remove Hamas from its list of terror groups.
* Russia posts troops 8km from the Israeli Golan Russia has quietly moved troops to a point in southern Syria that is 8km from Israel's Golan border, in the face of Israeli objections, DEBKAfile reports exclusively.
* U.S. Navy ship fires warning shots at Iranian vessel: official A U.S. official, speaking on the condition of anonymity, said the incident occurred after the Iranian vessel came within 150 yards (137 meters) of the USS Thunderbolt.
* Palestinians: Abbas's Security Doubletalk So, who is taking Abbas's threats to suspend security cooperation with Israel seriously?