* World Looks Breathlessly to Temple Mount as Portal for Messianic Change Swings Open This week, for the first time since the Second Temple stood in all its glory, Jews were able to walk the Temple Mount freely as Muslim authority fell away from the site, allowing both Jews and Christians to heed the call to prayer on the Mountain of God and opening up the gates of redemption.
* Jerusalem On Edge As Israel (Sort Of) Flexes Muscles at Temple Mount No, Jews still can't pray at Judaism's holiest site. The threat of Muslim violence has firmly established that status quo.
* Canada: Muslim cleric calls for the elimination of Israelis and Jews If Canada is going to prosecute every anti-Semitic imam, Canadian authorities are going to have to make many more arrests, for the anti-Semitism that Maulana Syed Mohammad Zaki Baqri and others like him express is rooted in the Qur'an.
* Likud minister: We won't concede sovereignty of the Temple Mount Likud minister says Cabinet, not police, decided to keep magnetometers at entrance to Temple Mount.
* Jordan's intel tags Hizballah for Temple Mt. terror The Israeli police Thursday, July 20, released a video tape recording the movements of the terrorists heading for the murderous attack they committed on Temple Mount six days ago.
* Can a Young Earth Geologist Prove Noah's Flood Story at Grand Canyon? After a four-year court battle, a geologist has been granted permission to collect samples from the Grand Canyon which he hopes will prove that Noah's flood took place less than 6,000 years ago.
* Israeli Lawmakers Reminded They're Not Allowed on Temple Mount The reminder of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's order, in place since November 2015, was sent in response to MKs trying to visit the Temple Mount amid current tensions.
* Israel: UNESCO is a full partner in Palestinian incitement Israel's UNESCO ambassador in Paris condemned UNESCO's actions as helping encourage Palestinian incitement.
* IDF to boost presence in West Bank as Temple Mount Tensions flare The IDF is sending more troops to the area as Friday prayers are expected to elevate tensions around the holy site.
* Israeli, French Space Agencies present out-of-this-world new mission Climate change collaboration of cosmic proportions is set to be launched on August 1.
* On Temple Mount, will reason trump politics? As Palestinian religious and political leaders careen toward confrontation, Israel may need to be the adult in the room.
* Beijing is on board with advancing the peace process, says Abbas Abbas praised China's fourpoint plan to resolve the Israeli- Palestinian conflict, and said the Palestinians are ready to coordinate with Beijing to implement it.
* Amid Temple Mount tumult, the who, what and why of its Waqf rulers Jordan lost control of Jerusalem in 1967, but is now at the heart of a crisis that threatens to plunge the city into violence.
* Christian Archeologists Search for Biblical Tabernacle at Shiloh At a time when a majority of people in the "Christian" West now reject the veracity of the Bible, believers with a more academic background are increasingly setting out to prove the Scriptures reliable.