* WATCH: The Six Day War is Alive with Animation Between 1948, when the State of Israel gained independence, and the IDF's stunning military victory in June 1967, was there a viable ceasefire in place?
* Netanyahu: 'We will strengthen the settlement enterprise' PM speaks at Six-Day War event on Judea and Samaria. 'Everyone's right to live in his home, no one will be uprooted from his home'.
* Ex-defense chief: Erdogan is 'deliberately Islamicizing' Europe in bid for world domination Moshe Ya'alon also says any Trump bid for permanent Israeli-Palestinian peace deal 'guaranteed recipe for failure'.
* Senate unanimously passes bill marking 50 years since Jerusalem reunification With a vote of 90-0, lawmakers of Capitol Hill's upper chamber say 'Jerusalem should remain the undivided capital of Israel'.
* Israelis cry foul as UN leaders lament 50 years of 'occupation' UN envoy Danon blasts Antonio Guterres' 'preposterous' statement as 'Palestinian misinformation'; deputy FM urges him to 'correct the distortion'.
* WATCH: How Palestinians Teach Values of 'Martyrdom' to Children This Palestinian Authority TV interview shows the extent to which the PA has successfully has indoctrinated Palestinian youth to seek Martyrdom.
* Raqqa: Syrian Kurdish-led forces launch offensive on IS 'capital' A US-backed alliance of Kurdish and Arab fighters has launched an offensive to capture the jihadist group Islamic State's Syrian stronghold of Raqqa.
* Sears offers 'Free Palestine' clothing line The retail giant Sears has put a line of 'Free Palestine' apparel up for sale on its website, including t-shirts, hoodies, and tank tops.
* Haley: UN rights council must halt 'anti-Israel bias' to stay credible In key address, US envoy warns Washington is 'looking carefully at this council and our participation in it'.