* This Week: Parashat Chukat: The Statute of the Red Heifer - Progress Report This week the Torah portion of Chukat, Numbers 19:1 - 22:1, will be read in synagogues around the world.
* Syria Fires Rocket Into Golan Heights; Third Incident This Week The IDF shelled a military position in Syria on Wednesday night after a rocket struck the Golan Heights.
* 'US info campaign against Syria is intervention warning sign' - Russian Foreign Ministry The US information campaign on Syria is a warning sign that an American-led intervention may be in the works, Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said.
* Mortar Falls on Golan While Netanyahu Delivers Speech Nearby The IDF spokesman said that the IDF targeted the Syrian military position that fired the mortar.
* Hamas, PFLP Partners to speak at UN event marking 50 years of 'Occupation' Earlier this month, the PFLP claimed responsibility for the murder of Israeli policewoman Hadas Malka, killed in a stabbing attack in Jerusalem on June 16.
* Religious leaders urge Tillerson to appoint anti-Semitism envoy ADL, religious leaders of various faiths, call on US Secretary of State to fill position of envoy to monitor and combat anti-Semitism.
* Biblical Fashion: Dye Used for Textiles Worn By Israel's Ancestry Discovered in Timna The mystery of King Solomon's mines has yet to be solved, but researchers have found dyestuff used to dye textiles in the area of the Timna copper mines, some 30 kilometers north of Eilat.
* Arch of Ba'al Is New World Order's Model for "Temple of Darkness" in Jerusalem, Believes Rabbi A replica of an ancient Roman triumphal arch reappeared in Italy last week, accompanying yet another summit of world leaders while attracting over two million visitors since its presentation three weeks ago.
* Erdogan public appearances outside G20 'inappropriate' - German FM German Foreign Minister Sigmar Gabriel has advised Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan not to hold public events during his trip to G20 summit.
* 'Be more lethal': Major Australia & US joint military exercise kicks off in Pacific Australia and the US have started their largest-ever combined military drills involving various activities, mostly at sea.