* NUKING ON THE DOOR North Korea is now 'only one step away' from launching a nuclear missile which can hit America, US expert warns News comes as Kim Jong-un's rogue state continues to ramp up its weapons programme.
* Islamic State leader Baghdadi 'may have been killed by Russia' Russia's defence ministry is investigating whether one of its air strikes in Syria killed the leader of the Islamic State militant group (IS).
* PA official: We will still pay terrorist salaries even if Israel cuts Palestinian funds No matter how many excuses Westerners make about why jihadists hate and murder innocent infidels, they will keep on killing in the name of Islam in order to attain the rewards of 'martyrdom.'
* Russian MoD confirms US multiple rocket launchers in Syria, fears may target govt troops The US has moved HIMARS long-range rocket launchers from Jordan to its base in At Tanf in Syria, Russia's Defense Ministry confirmed, adding that the hardware could be used against Syrian government forces.
* Chuck Schumer Teams with Ted Cruz to Demand Moving Israel Embassy to Jerusalem Cruz: 'It is long past time to move the American embassy in Israel to Jerusalem'.
* Rivlin: The Golan is essential to our existence President Rivlin stresses the importance of the Golan to Israel, 50 years since Jewish communities returned there.
* Palestinians To Claim Tomb Of Patriarchs On Un World Heritage List The World Heritage Committee on Thursday publicized the list of 35 sites that it plans to consider inscribing, including Hebron.
* Security and defence to top EU summit EU heads of state and government will be focusing on security and defence at a summit in Brussels next week on Thursday and Friday.
* Britain preparing to jump off a cliff Theresa May's plan seemed so simple: we're way ahead in the polls, so let's call an election, grab a great majority and start building a strong and stable Britain.
* Turkey's Erdogan decries Qatar's 'inhumane' isolation Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has denounced the isolation of Qatar by several Arab states, describing it as "inhumane and against Islamic values".