* Syria conflict: 'Chemical attack' in Idlib kills 58 At least 58 people have been killed and dozens wounded in a suspected chemical attack on a rebel-held town in north-western Syria, a monitoring group says.
* Boeing reveals 'Deep Space Gateway' that humans will use as stepping stone to Mars Boeing has taken the wraps off a new type of spaceship that could act as a half-way-house between Earth and Mars.
* North Korea crisis tops agenda at key Trump summit with China's Xi As pro-China lobbyists geared up for this week's critical summit in south Florida, the White House weighed in as well.
* 'Temple Mount artifact sifting project in danger' Archaeologists studying Temple Mount antiquities destruction forced to raise money from public: 'PM promised budget, we are still waiting.'
* 'Iran Arms Manufacturing Facilities in Lebanon are new kind of threat' According to Tzuriel, the most important development in Syria of late has been the strengthening of the Iranian- Shi'a axis there.
* Analysis: Is Israel ready to face thousands of Hezbollah missiles? The idea for Iron Dome came after the Second Lebanon War in 2006, when large Israeli cities were struck by missiles for the first time from its northern neighbor.
* World War III nightmare scenario brewing in the East China Sea OKINAWA-While the world watches mounting military tensions in the South China Sea, another, more ominous situation is brewing in the East China Sea that could be the trigger point for a major war between the superpowers.
* Report: US considering Mideast peace summit this summer Report claims US and Egypt spoke of convening summit in summer that would gather Arab states to address renewal of Israel-Palestinian talks.
* New video explains relevance of Passover sacrifice today 'For 2,000 years, Korban Pesach was never more relevant than today - in reborn State of Israel, fifty years after Temple Mount liberation.'
* 'There is no freeze. We will build in Judea and Samaria' Deputy Defense Minister says even with Cabinet restrictions, construction in Judea and Samaria will be greater than previous 8 years.