* Iran shows off newest long-range missiles at Army Day parade Iran has showcased its latest locally-developed anti-aircraft missiles together with S-300 air defense systems at an annual Army Day parade.
* Erdogan Moves Closer to Making Turkey an Islamic State By a razor-thin margin, Turkish president Recep Tayyip Erdogan has won the referendum to expand exponentially the powers of his office.
* Russia claims electronic warfare systems can defeat US (VERO BEACH, FL) The report was shown on Russia-1's Vesti news program on Friday April 15th and referenced technology alleged employed in 2014 against the USS Donald Cook in the Black Sea.
* What North Korea Should Teach Us about Iran We failed to prevent North Korea from developing nuclear weapons.
* Islamic State and al Qaeda in renewed talks to join forces Should this significant jihadist merger happen, it will mean double trouble, not just in Iraq and Syria, but also in expanded jihad missions globally.
* How Israel is thinking outside the box to stop cyber terror Recognized as the fourth front, soldiers of the IDF's Cyber Defense Academy train for threats in a world with no rules.
* Trump orders Iran nuclear deal review despite compliance Donald Trump has ordered a review of the Iran nuclear deal, even though it is complying with all its commitments.
* North Korea tension: China 'seriously concerned' about nuclear threats China says it is seriously concerned about North Korean nuclear development, in the wake of a BBC interview with a top official from the North.
* Why Is the US Still Funding Palestinian Terrorism? (At Least Close the PLO Office in Washington) Jamil Tamimi, 57, knew that if he committed an act of terror, he would be lionized by the Palestinian Authority (PA) and -- perhaps more importantly -- that, if he were killed or sent to prison, his family would be taken care of financially.
* 35% increase in Temple Mount visits Temple organizations sum up Passover with satisfaction and report dramatic increase in Temple Mount visitors.