* Turkey referendum: Erdogan dismisses criticism by monitors Turkey's President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has criticised monitors who say the referendum campaign fell short of international standards.
* Turkish opposition calls for referendum result to be annulled over unstamped ballots Turkish opposition figures have called for the results of Sunday's referendum granting new presidential powers to be annulled, citing unstamped ballots given to voters.
* Pence: US era of strategic patience with North Korea over US Vice-President Mike Pence has said his country's "era of strategic patience" with North Korea is over.
* Recep Tayyip Erdogan: Turkey's pugnacious president From humble beginnings Recep Tayyip Erdogan has grown into a political giant, reshaping Turkey more than any leader since Mustafa Kemal Ataturk, the revered father of the modern republic.
* North Korean missile launch possibly sabotaged An unidentified North Korean ballistic missile exploded seconds after it was launched Sunday, April 16, from a site near the port city of Sinpo.
* Erdogan's Turkey Some guests were awoken by the gunshots, others by the buzzing of three Black Hawk helicopters.
* Palestinians in Israeli jails hold mass hunger strike More than 1,000 Palestinians held in Israeli jails have begun a mass hunger strike against detention conditions.
* Jews celebrate Passover on the Temple Mount Seventy-five Jews from Har Brakha visit Temple Mount on Sunday morning.
* 25,000 Jews celebrate Passover in the Patriarchs' city Visitors tour Hevron sites, walk through the ancient alleyways, and visit the ancient Kasbah neighborhood.
* 'Record-Breaking' Number of Migrants Crossing Mediterranean This Easter An "unprecedented" number of people tried to cross the Mediterranean over the Easter weekend this year, a migrant charity has said.