* Morbid fascination or genuine distress? Google searches for 'World War 3' at record high An increasing number of people around the world seem to be preoccupied with thoughts of a global military conflict, as amid growing tensions in the international arena the number of web searches for 'World War 3' has hit the highest level ever.
* Tehran, Moscow and Damascus say U.S. must respect Syria's 'sovereignty' Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said on Friday that Russia, Iran and Syria have insisted that the U.S. and its allies must respect Syria's sovereignty in line with international obligations.
* 80,000 Gather at Western Wall to Receive Priestly Blessing [PHOTOS] In a powerful display of the glory that once was the Jewish Temple, tens of thousands of worshipers gathered at the Kotel (Western Wall) in Jerusalem's Old City on Thursday morning to receive the biannual Priestly Blessing.
* 'Islamic terror attacking Jerusalem, like major cities around the world' As Jerusalem continues to reel from Friday's terror attack at the capital's light rail, Israeli politicians lament the increase in Islamic terrorism in Israel and across the globe.
* China fears North Korea-US conflict 'at any moment' China has warned that "conflict could break out at any moment" as tension over North Korea increases.
* Christians in Philippines nail themselves to crosses and furiously whip themselves as act of penitence in Good Friday ritual Cultures and peoples around the world are celebrating festivals of rebirth and renewal on Easter weekend.
* MOAB strike: US bombing of IS in Afghanistan 'killed dozens' A US military strike with a weapon known as the "mother of all bombs", or MOAB, killed 36 Islamic State (IS) group militants and destroyed their base, the Afghan defence ministry says.
* John Bolton: Only Way to End North Korea's Nuclear Weapons Program Is to 'End the North' Former U.N. Ambassador John Bolton talked about North Korea, Russia, and Syria during his regular visit to Breitbart News Daily on Thursday.