* Arab States to UNESCO: Reject Israel Sovereignty over all of Jerusalem This text marks the first time that the Arab states have asked a UNESCO board to reject Israeli sovereignty over western Jerusalem.
* Former CIA director warns North Korea could kill 90% of US Former CIA director James Woolsey and Dr. Peter Vincent Pry warn that North Korea could kill 90 percent of Americans.
* Arab leaders send a message to Trump: Palestine first The Arab summits held every year at the end of March don't generally produce dramatic headlines.
* Watch: Hamas puts Israeli officials in the crosshairs New propaganda poster and video by Hamas and its supporters show top Israeli officials in the crosshairs of a sniper rifle.
* Top U.S. Commander: Iran Poses Greatest Global Threat, Demands Tougher Action Iran poses the "most significant threat" in the Middle East, where its nefarious activities and support for terror organizations have grown since the announcement of the landmark nuclear agreement.
* EU could BREAK UP the US: Juncker in jaw-dropping threat to Trump over support for Brexit European Union boss Jean-Claude Juncker this afternoon issued a jaw-dropping threat to the United States, saying he could campaign to break up the country in revenge for Donald Trump's supportive comments about Brexit.
* Israeli borders not cited at Arab Summit Syria's Bashar Assad still persona not grata in Arab world All 15 resolutions passed by the Arab summit which took place in Jordan Wednesday, March 29.
* Iran calls on U.S. to stop harassment The Iranian defense minister on Thursday called on the United States to leave the Persian Gulf and stop harassment of Iran.
* NATO acting up: Alliance looking for people to portray 'Russians' during war drills NATO is offering jobs to Russian-speaking actors ready to play civilians in the alliance's military drills, according to a job advertisement on the official website for the city of Berlin.
* Saudi, Islamic State, Iranian activity in Latin America "major security threat" to US It is reckless for so-called experts to gamble with the lives of the American public by downplaying the risk of Iranian, Saudi Wahhabi, and Islamic State activity in Latin America.