* Purim: A time to reflect on hidden Jews Esther and the Jews of both past and present hide their Jewish identity. Why?
* Netanyahu In Moscow Leverages Putin Purim Greeting To Slam Iran Today, Netanyahu said, Iran - the continuation of ancient Persia - has similar designs: to wipe out the state of the Jews.
* How Esther and Mordechai's Tombs Defy Modern Iran's Vow to Destroy Israel Today The burial site of Purim heroes Mordechai and Esther stands proudly in the heart of Iran, proclaiming the Jews' Biblical victory from within their most prominent modern enemy.
* Two Mid East leaders make no headway with Putin Two close US allies, Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu and Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan, traveled to Moscow on Thursday and Friday (March 9-10), to press very different cases relating to Syria before Russian President Vladimir Putin.
* How North Korea Endangers Israel While North Korea is focused on South Korea, Japan and the US, its connection to Iran may be a serious threat to Israel.
* Restoring Christianity's Holy Of Holies In Israel When the most revered site in Christendom is at the point of life-threatening collapse, who do you call?
* 'The Time Has Come To Make A Deal,' Trump Tells Abbas "The United States will work closely with Palestinian and Israeli leadership to make progress toward that goal."
* Turkey referendum: Dutch are Nazi remnants - Erdogan Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has described the Dutch as "Nazi remnants and fascists", as a diplomatic row grows over a cancelled rally.
* EU summit: Poland cries blackmail over subsidies Polish PM Beata Szydlo has accused the French president of trying to blackmail her country, in a row over Thursday's re-election of EU leader Donald Tusk.
* The ISIS Endgame The Islamic Caliphate announced in 2014 by Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the head of ISIS, is approaching the end of its short and terrible life.