* Holy Temple Appears on Temple Mount - See For Yourself on Google Maps! [PHOTOS] According to Google Maps, the Holy Temple has popped up in an entirely unexpected place: the Temple Mount.
* Iran caps naval drill with brand-new torpedo launch TEHRAN - The Iranian navy wrapped the last phase of a weeks-long naval drill on Tuesday, launching an advanced torpedo dubbed "Valfajr" following successful test-firing of a marine cruise missile the day before.
* Islamic State teaching its jihadis to eat non-Muslims Many thought that nothing could match the repugnance of the Islamic State blowing up a baby in an explosives training session.
* Islamic State looting uncovers ancient palace beneath Jonah's Tomb Archaeologists in Iraq find residence of biblical kings Sennacherib and Esarhaddon in IS-dug tunnels beneath ruined shrine, according to report.
* Facebook shuts down Palestinian ruling party's official account Fatah claims page was closed because it posted picture of Yasser Arafat holding a rifle.
* US Can't Rely on China for Leverage Against North Korea Is China finally becoming part of the solution to North Korea's illegal nuclear and missile programs?
* Palestinian Authority to Hold Municipal Elections in West Bank Only The PA, which dominates the West Bank, failed to convince Hamas, which controls the Gaza Strip, to hold elections in the coastal enclave.
* Robert Spencer: The Roots of Islamic Anti-Semitism Anti-Semitism in Europe is at levels not seen since the heyday of Nazi Germany, and is growing more savage by the moment.
* PHOTOS: German Carnival Floats Depict Decapitated Trump, Hitler Comparisons German cities held their annual Rose Monday float parades today, with many mocking U.S. President Donald Trump, Brexit, and European populist leaders.
* Russia-US relations are at their worst since Cold War - Moscow Relations between Russia and the United States are at their worst since the Cold War, a Russian Foreign Ministry official has said, placing the blame on the Obama administration.