* Obama administration approves huge shipment of uranium to Iran Iran is to receive a huge shipment of natural uranium from Russia to compensate it for exporting tons of reactor coolant, diplomats say.
* With big gains in N. Sinai, ISIS drives south Egyptian control of the vast Sinai Peninsula is slipping fast.
* Abbas aide: Moving American embassy a 'declaration of war' Mahmoud Al-Habbash, senior advisor to PA chairman, warns Donald Trump in a sermon not to move the American embassy to Jerusalem.
* Trump election: Russia 'tired' of US hacking 'witch-hunt' Russia says US allegations that it ran a hacking campaign to influence the American presidential elections are "reminiscent of a witch-hunt".
* Iran to Expand Military Spending, Develop Missiles The vote is a boost to Iran's military establishment - the regular army, the elite Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) and defense ministry.
* Pope Condemns Radical Islamist Attacks as 'Homicidal Madness' Vatican City, ROME - Before diplomats from more than 180 countries, he also forcefully restated a call to ban nuclear weapons, saying experiments by North Korea to build long-range missiles risked setting off a new nuclear arms race.
* The 'party of Davos' wakes up to the new, new world order Influential business leaders and lawmakers once again descend on the Swiss Alpine resort of Davos next week against a backdrop of rising populism, and early indications suggest they will at least acknowledge the dramatic political shifts of the last twelve months.
* Israel wiped off the map by airlines? On a Morrocan Air flight from Sao Paolo to Rabat, passengers saw a map in which Israel did not exist, but the 'Palestinian Territories' did.
* Palestinian Celebrate Murder of 4 Young Israeli Soldiers The murder of four young Israeli soldiers in a terrorist ramming attack in Jerusalem on Sunday was widely celebrated by Palestinian Arabs.
* The Islamization of Britain in 2016 "The realistic future for Britain is Islamic." Sharia courts administering Islamic justice in Britain are run by clerics who believe some offenders should have their hands chopped off, according to Muslim scholar Elham Manea.