* Palestinians Slam UN Chief's Remarks on Jewish Ties to Temple Mount Palestinian officials criticized United Nations Secretary-General Antonio Guterres on Sunday for saying that a Jewish temple existed atop the Temple Mount.
* REPORT: Iran Launches Ballistic Missile Test in Violation of UN Resolution American officials said on Monday that the test occurred on Sunday outside Semnan, about 140 miles east of Tehran.
* After Iran tests ballistic missile, Netanyahu urges rethink of 'failed' nuke deal Tehran fires medium-range missile, capable of carrying nuclear warhead, in unsuccessful test; Israeli PM says he'll press Trump to reimpose sanctions.
* Netanyahu and Trump to Meet on February 15 The US President and the Israeli PM are expected to discuss a range of security issues, White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer announced Monday.
* Putin's Russia in biggest Arctic military push since Soviet fall MURMANSK, Russia (Reuters) - The nuclear icebreaker Lenin, the pride and joy of the Soviet Union's Arctic great game, lies at perpetual anchor in the frigid water here.
* Trump Offers Strategist Bannon Permanent Seat on National Security Council Historically, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff has served as the primary military adviser on the NSC principals committee - the president's core national security team.
* New UN Chief Believes Temples Were Jewish, Blasts Anti-Semitism Antonio Guterres, the ninth Secretary-General of the United Nations, formerly the UN High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR), told Israel Radio on Sunday that it is clear the Jerusalem temple destroyed by the Romans was Jewish.
* Navy chief warns against entry into Iran's waters TEHRAN - As U.S., British and French navies are set to hold war games in the Persian Gulf, Iranian Navy Commander Habibollah Sayyari warned on Monday against any intrusion into Iranian territorial waters.
* Church in revolt at pope's 'blessing' of Islam's expansion in Europe Several leaders in the Catholic Church are openly challenging what they say is Pope Francis's decision to condone the rapid spread of Islam in Europe.