* Trump: I'll be the people's president. Donald Trump delivered a populist rallying call to Americans who felt left behind enough to send a non-politician to do the most powerful job on earth, after he was sworn in Friday as America's 45th president.
* Trump: We'll put America first In first speech after being sworn in, Trump promises to put America first and fight radical terrorism.
* Global markets steady ahead of Trump's inauguration Global stock markets were flat to positive in cautious trading on Friday awaiting Donald Trump's inauguration speech as the 45th President of the United States. He's expected to take the oath of office at about 5:00pm GMT.
* Age of Trump Rises on Pageantry and Protests (WASHINGTON) Donald Trump will be sworn in on Friday as the 45th president of the United States, taking power over a divided country after a savage campaign and setting the country on a new, uncertain path at home and abroad.
* Congress, Trump Working to Repair Broken U.S.-Israel Relationship Congress has begun laying the groundwork to help the incoming Trump administration repair the long fractured relationship with Israel, an effort that includes moving the U.S. embassy in Israel to Jerusalem.
* UFO sightings & psychic powers revealed in newly released CIA docs There's no shortage of intrigue amidst the CIA's newly released archive of nearly 13 million pages of declassified records.
* Israel bolsters navy to protect offshore oil and gas zone With Israel reviewing and accepting bids on 24 new exploration blocks in offshore oil and gas deposits, the Ministry of Defense is investing in new warships and defense systems to defend rigs.
* Jerusalem Mayor to Trump: Welcome, Friend Jerusalem Mayor Nir Barkat will open national campaign to welcome Donald Trump as new US president and express gratitude for his support.
* In Start of 'New Age,' Israeli Air Force Receives First Arrow 3 Missile Interceptors The Israeli Air Force began a new era in missile defense Wednesday by receiving its first delivery of the Arrow 3 intercontinental ballistic missile interceptors.
* Trump Team Plans 'Announcement' on Israel Embassy Move WASHINGTON- The incoming Trump administration plans to reveal whether it will proceed with relocating America's embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem in the coming days, incoming White House press secretary Sean Spicer said on Thursday.
* Will Trump be a Game-Changer For the Muslim World? How will the new US administration impact the age-old Sunni-Shi'ite conflict?
* Hamas and Fatah hold talks of unity government ILTV reports on negotiations which may lead to first Palestinian Authority coalition since 2007.
* Pope Francis Strengthens Palestinian Refusal to End Hostilities with Israel By opening the Palestinian embassy during this critical time of intensified anti-Israel animosity, was the Pope justifying the Palestinian-Arab attempt to isolate the Jewish State and to impose on it unacceptable conditions of surrender through international pressure?
* Germany spends more on defence but misses Nato target Germany plans to boost defence spending by nearly 2bn (£1.7bn; $2.1bn) this year - but it will remain far short of the Nato target.