* The Inauguration War The Left prepares its counter-attack on American democracy.
* 'Will Trump be good for Israel? It depends on Netanyahu' Chairman of Likud National Headquarters Shevach Stern is not concerned about possible damage from the investigation of Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu and is convinced that should Netanyahu be forced to resign, a replacement will be found.
* Official PA news agency threatens:Trump responsible for blood in Jerusalem if he moves embassy Fatah: Moving US embassy to Jerusalem will "open the gates of hell".
* Syria conflict: Russia and Turkey 'in first joint air strikes on IS' Russian and Turkish jets have carried out their first joint strikes on so-called Islamic State (IS) inside Syria, the Russian defence ministry says.
* Gaza Jihadi on Paris Summit: Only Our Guns Will Dictate the Future While the Palestinian Authority tries to capitalize on the summit resolutions to penalize Israel, Abu Baker Almuhajer said: "These summits are futile, because eventually it's our gun that will dictate the discourse and the rhythm".
* New European Parliament President 'Fearless Proponent of Eu-Israel Ties' Jewish groups welcome Antonio Tajani, who succeeds Martin Schulz.
* Israel faces Bedouin population time bomb First Sgt. Erez Levy, 34, an officer in the operations branch of the Israel Police, was crushed to death Wednesday morning, Jan. 18, in a car-ramming attack at the Bedouin village of Umm-al-Hiran in the southern Negev region.
* Third Temple Grows Closer as Sanhedrin Discovers Rare Holy Wine in the Land Last week, 30 bottles of wine were delivered to the nascent Sanhedrin, setting in place one more necessary element for the Temple service - and one which is specifically mentioned in prophecy as a precursor to the Messiah.