* Trump brands claims of compromising material 'sick and phony' US President-elect Donald Trump says allegations Russia has compromising material on him is "fake news, phoney stuff", put together by "sick people".
* Report: Latin American intel no match for terror groups planning attacks in U.S. Islamic State of Iraq and Levant (ISIL), Hizbullah and other terror organizations are operating freely in Latin America and have entered into a "marriage of convenience" with drug cartels to raise huge amounts of cash for terror attacks in the United States.
* The UN Holocaust: More Lies and Treachery on the Way? The launch of this diplomatic attempt to gut Israel will start on January 15, in Paris, at a "peace conference".
* Islamic State Starts 2017 with Video of Toddler Executing Prisoner on Playground The Islamic State is back with another child-soldier video that is even more depraved than the last "Cubs of the Caliphate" release.
* Battle Over the Temple Mount Continues: Islamic Guards Ban Mention of Jewish Connection Respected archaeologist Professor Gabriel Barkay was lecturing a group of students from the University of California on a tour of the Temple Mount on Sunday when he was confronted by a Waqf guard.
* Pope Francis and Abbas to meet at the Vatican Pope Francis will grant PA chairman an audience at the Vatican on Saturday, the third meeting between the two.
* 'Our Father Abraham Walked Here' Israel Justice Minister Ayelet Shaked (pictured) on Tuesday toured the biblical city of Hebron and decried the restrictions placed on Jews living there.
* Did Abraham Buy Hebron: UN Says 'No', Israeli Police say 'Maybe', Arabs Claim 'Forgery' One year after the investigation began with the eviction of dozens of Jews from two houses near the Cave of the Patriarchs in Hebron.
* Iran Steps Up Threats to Israel, U.S. "En Sha'a Allah [God willing], there will be no such thing as a Zionist regime in 25 years.
* In farewell speech, Obama hails Iran deal, leaves out Israeli-Palestinian peace effort Just days before start of Trump term, Obama looks to inspire, reassure fearful supporters.