* Donald Trump calls Fidel Castro 'brutal dictator' Cuba's former leader Fidel Castro was a "brutal dictator", US President-elect Donald Trump has said, hours after the 90-year-old's death was announced.
* Egyptian pilots flying Russian choppers in Syria Egyptian President Abdel-Fatteh El-Sisi's secret decision to intervene militarily in the Syrian war on the side of the Syrian President Bashar Assad is revealed here by DEBKAfile's military and intelligence sources.
* Italy: 'Give us back our mosques or we will pray to Allah in the Vatican' The Pope should welcome them into the Vatican and give them a church to pray in.
* Watch: Palestinian cleric calls for use of nukes against Jews A Palestinian Arab cleric from Al-Aqsa recently urged Muslims to use nuclear weapons to "eliminate the state of the Jews."
* Source dismisses report Iran, U.S. have resumed nuclear negotiations The news comes a day after the Wall Street Journal claimed the Obama administration and its Western allies are pressing Iran to take steps to cut the amount of radioactive material it holds.
* WATCH: New High-Tech System From Israel Prevents Mid-Air Collisions Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI) is pioneering military flight safety with the introduction of its Collision Warning System (CWS), an innovative, lifesaving solution designed to warn combat pilots in situations when potential collision with commercial and civilian aircraft is imminent.
* The Atrocious Scandal of the UNESCO Vote on Jerusalem A resolution on "Occupied Palestine" this past October, at the 200th session of the Executive Board of the UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization) in Paris, France, was orchestrated by Arab and Muslim member-states as another attempt to diminish Jewish links with Jerusalem.
* 'Israel is burning': Palestinians, Arab world rejoice over fires Dubai security chief tweets 'Israel banned the muezzin and caught on fire,' while Kuwaiti imam wishes 'Best of luck to the fires :)' and memes gloat over fires raging in Israel for the past three days.
* Migrant crisis: Turkey threatens EU with new surge Turkey's President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has warned that he will let hundreds of thousands of migrants travel on to Europe if pushed by the EU.
* Brexit can be stopped, insists Tony Blair as he rules out return to frontline politics Britain's exit from the EU could be blocked, Tony Blair has said, as he ruled out a return to frontline politics because there is 'too much hostility' towards him.