* Hamas threatens Tel Aviv Senior terrorist leader claims organization now boasts stockpile of long-range missiles, can shut down Tel Aviv.
* Heritage Foundation: Russia Threat to U.S. 'Formidable' Conservative think tank lays out how to bolster U.S. military to fight and win two major wars.
* Leader: Iran ready for any 'likely incident' under Trump Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei said on Wednesday Iran is prepared to encounter any conceivable scenario depicted by the incoming U.S. administration, saying it would make no difference who would take office in the country.
* IS tightens grip on Syria bastion Raqqa as assault nears Jihadists clamp down on internet and media to mask advances by coalition forces approaching city.
* NSA undoes media spin on submarines Bibi-hating Channel 10 claimed PM purchased naval vessels from Germany despite Defense Minister's objections.
* 'Stones that survived 2,000 years tell our story' Housing Minister Yoav Galant, arrived Wednesday morning for a tour of the Jewish Quarter of the Old City of Jerusalem.
* Hezbollah stages military parade in Syria A military parade staged by Hezbollah in the Syrian city of Al-Qusayr has caused a stir in the Arab world.
* Muslim Brotherhood-linked Congressman Keith Ellison announces run for DNC chair Ellison has spoken at a convention of the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA).
* China watchers expect Beijing to test Trump early on Intelligence services around the world jumped into high gear last week in a bid to better understand what to expect under the new American administration following Donald Trump's stunning upset victory in the US presidential election.
* Khamenei: US evil regardless of Trump's election The recent election of Donald J. Trump to the presidency of the United States has little impact on the Islamic Republic, Iran's supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said Wednesday, according to AFP.