* What Is Rosh Hashanah? The anniversary of the creation of Adam and Eve, a day of judgment and coronation, the sounding of the shofar.
* Ten Places the Obama Administration Says Are Not In Israel The Obama administration ignited a firestorm over the weekend when it stripped the city of Jerusalem as being located in Israel in an official communication sent following a memorial service for recently deceased former Israeli President Shimon Peres.
* Comey Predicts Tsunami of ISIS Terrorists Heading for U.S. Huge sums of money are spent by our government and the governments of other countries to enable meteorologists to more accurately predict the weather.
* Abbas's farewell to Shimon Peres stirs controversy among Palestinians At the funeral, Abbas took a front-row seat - Palestinian officials said Peres's family invited him - and shook hands with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.
* Russia suspends weapons-grade plutonium deal with US Russia has suspended an agreement with the US on the disposal of surplus weapons-grade plutonium, the latest sign of worsening bilateral relations.
* Iranian Revolutionary Guard unveils new attack drones The drone, called Saegheh, or lightning, was unveiled at an expo showcasing the latest achievements by the Revolutionary Guards' aerospace arm.
* France: The Ticking Time Bomb of Islamization he last group, defined as the "Ultras", represent 28% of Muslims polled, and the most authoritarian profile.
* Which Nation is (Still) the Number One Sponsor of Terrorism? The June State Department report also lists 58 "Foreign Terrorist Organizations," of which over a dozen are allied with Iran.
* Iran: children's theme park markets jihad against America and Israel Children are trained in the park to shoot virtual fixed and moving targets. The targets carry the flags of countries which Iran view as their enemies, including the US and Israel.
* Starting Monday, the military begins paying for gender reassignment surgery for soldiers Starting today, the U.S. military will pay for gender reassignment surgery for transgender soldiers, a program that could cost up to $8.4 million a year.