* Israel, Trump, Clinton Slam UN Over Temple Mount Resolution The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organizations (UNESCO) on Thursday passed a resolution ignoring (some say denying) the Jewish connection to Jerusalem's Temple Mount, which it referred to only as the Al-Haram Al Sharif (the Noble Sanctuary), the name imposed on the sacred plateau after its conquest by Muslims in the 7th century CE.
* Iran, Saudi Arabia join US, Russia for latest Syria truce push Talks in Switzerland include officials supporting both sides in bitter 5-year war, as regime continues onslaught in Aleppo.
* 7 Ways Russia Is Telling People to Prepare for War With tensions between Russia and the United States at their highest since the Cold War, there have been alarming signs coming out of Moscow that suggest the country is ready for war.
* ISIS in Sinai could turn its guns on us 'at any time' The commander of the 70%-female Caracal Battalion tells the 'Post' how his unit is guarding the southern border.
* PHOTOS: Priests, Sanhedrin Perform Reenactment of Yom Kippur Temple Service Last Wednesday, a demonstration of the the Yom Kippur Temple Service was held in Hebron adjacent to the Cave of the Patriarchs.
* Iraq violence: Dozens dead in Baghdad suicide attack on Shia At least 32 people have died in a suicide attack targeting Shia in Iraq's capital Baghdad, officials say.
* UNESCO chief to Livni: We will fight delegitimization of Israel Though its committee has approved anti-Israel text, Irina Bokova vows UN body will promote Jewish heritage around the world, combat Holocaust denial.
* Archaeology 101: Jews and the Temple Mount The United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) Thursday adopted a biased and political resolution that disregards Judaism's historic connection to the Temple Mount, casts doubts regarding the Jewish connection to the Western Wall, and protests against the Israel Antiquities Authority's attempts to supervise construction work on and around the Temple Mount in order to preserve the antiquities and other archaeological data.
* Around 100 said killed as Egypt strikes jihadists in Sinai Hours of airstrikes take out fighters, weapons in north of peninsula day after 12 soldiers killed; Sissi: War on jihadists will be long.
* Iran deploys warships to Gulf of Aden after US destroys Iran's coastal radars in Yemen Iran deployed two warships off Yemen threatening to First Iranian-Yemeni missile attack on US flotillaurther escalate tensions after the U.S. fired Tomahawk cruise missiles destroying three coastal radar sites in Houthi-controlled territory, a U.S. official confirmed to Fox News on Thursday.