* How Syria, Ukraine crises tie in with US elections Instead of grappling with global crises, the G20 summit taking place in Hangzhou, China, is revealed as having been turned into a platform for a further plunge in the cold war revived afresh between the United States and Russia.
* Iranian officials meet with Hamas, agree to face /Zionist danger' together Belying yet again the Washington establishment's dogma that Sunnis and Shia do not work together.
* Iran: The Return of Ahmadinejad & Co. Iran's former president, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, saying he wants to "redefine revolutionary ideals" set up by the leader of Iran's 1979 Islamic revolution, Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, appears to be launching a campaign to run in the upcoming Iranian presidential elections, in February, 2017.
* The clergy should use cyberspace to exhibit real Islam: Leader At the start of his Dars-e Kharij of Fiqh speech, as the new school year for the Hawzas commenced, Ayatollah Khamenei, Leader of the Islamic Revolution, reflected upon multiple expansive plots to deviate the minds and hearts of the young, and the people from the essence of religion.
* Iranian vessel sails dangerously close to US ship in Gulf US officials say that an Iranian ship sailed directly in front of a US Navy vessel in a way that was "unsafe and unprofessional".
* Archaeologists restore ancient tiles from Second Temple in Jerusalem "This represents the first time that archaeologists have been able to successfully restore an element from the Herodian Second Temple complex," says expert.
* With Syria 'safe zone' plan, Turkey faces diplomatic balancing act Turkey has for several years called for world powers to help create a zone to protect civilians in its war-torn southern neighbor.
* Israel to Accommodate Thousands of Arabs on Holiday of Abraham's Sacrifice of Ishmael In preparations for Eid al-Adha, marking the Quran's version of the Torah story of the binding of Isaac, which this year falls on Sept. 11 (as well as on the 10th and the 12th, depending on local moon spotting), the Coordinator of Government Activities in the Territories (COGAT) Gen. Yoav Mordechai announced a long list of accommodations to be made by his unit to facilitate observing the festival in Judea and Samaria and in the Gaza Strip.