* Middle East, Europe Will Be Swallowed in War of Gog and Magog, Warns Mystic Rabbi Just a few days prior to the Jewish New Year, Rabbi Nir Ben Artzi, a noted kabbalist with thousands of followers in Israel, has revealed a divine redemptive plan for the world which will see Europe overrun with Muslims, Syria's chaos spilling into the West, the US elections spelling disaster for American Jews, and Israel's importance becoming greater than ever.
* Shimon Peres: A life spanning Israel's history Shimon Peres was born Szymon Perski, on 2 August 1923 in Wiszniew, then Poland now Belarus.
* Globalism Is Anti-Christ, Demonic, Theologians Argue Prominent theologians and scholars are saying this week that while globalism may be a buzzword this election season, too few understand the demonic forces driving this ideology.
* ISIS Has Built 'Hell on Earth' in Mosul It's not quite D-Day, but an array of armies, militias, tribal fighters, and Western support troops are massing for their 'longest day' in Mosul.
* Palestinian media unleashed a campaign of demonization following Peres' passing. Though leaders the world over showered former President Shimon Peres with kind words upon his passing, official Palestinian TV did not follow suit.
* Kashmir attack: India 'launches strikes against militants' India's army says it has carried out "surgical strikes" against suspected militants along the de-facto border with Pakistan in Kashmir.
* Solar storm heading towards Earth threatening to break your Sky TV and mobile phones A HUGE solar storm is heading towards Earth which could leave us without mobile phones, satellite TV and even electricity.
* Saudis could pull billions from US economy, hinder access to Mideast bases following 9/11 lawsuits Saudi Arabia and its allies could retaliate against US legislation allowing the kingdom to be sued for the 9/11 attacks, including scaling back investment in the US economy or restricting access to important regional air bases, experts claim.
* Syria war: Russia rejects US calls to halt bombing eastern Aleppo Russia has said it will carry on bombing rebel-held eastern Aleppo in Syria, defying US demands to stop.
* Turkey state of emergency to be extended? Turkey's National Security Council will propose extending the state of emergency introduced after the failed coup in July, it said on Wednesday, according to Reuters.