* Israel's Duplicitous Temple Mount Policy There is a ring of truth to what Rabbi Israel Eichler, an Orthodox member of Israel's Knesset, once said about anti-Semites. Jew haters, he told fellow parliamentarians, are only echoing what Jews themselves are saying.
* Apocalypse Star Nibiru, Messiah Could Arrive Before Jewish New Year: Expert Rabbi Alon Anava, a proponent of educating people about the potential threat of Nibiru, said last week that the dwarf star some believe is poised to destroy two-thirds of the world's population in anticipation of the End of Days is the cause of recent extreme weather events.
* Someone Is Learning How to Take Down the Internet Over the past year or two, someone has been probing the defenses of the companies that run critical pieces of the Internet.
* Gold coin with face of young Nero found in Jerusalem, dated to soon after crucifixion 'Exceptional' find featuring Roman emperor dates from 56CE - 23 years after Jesus was crucified, 14 years before Second Temple destroyed.
* Israel prepares civilians for threat of 230,000 enemy rockets According to latest Home Front Command assessments, 1% of incoming enemy rockets would score direct hits on buildings in Israel.
* New course at Berkeley University: How to get rid of Israel* This course is only the beginning of the next wave of anti-Semitism that has spread throughout US campuses.
* Shurat HaDin: Obama Secretly Transferred $1.7 Billion to Iran to Keep It Out of Terror Victims' Reach Shurat HaDin-Israel Law Center, representing American the families of terror victims who have won US court judgments against the government of Iran for its support of Palestinian terrorist attacks in Israel, on Tuesday released a letter it sent US Congress members alleging that the Obama Administration kept secret the details of the $1.7 billion in cash payments to Tehran in January 2016 in order to evade efforts by their clients to recover those funds to satisfy outstanding court awards.
* US, Israel sign largest ever military aid deal, hail 'unbreakable bond' Agreement inked at ceremony in Washington will see Israel receive $3.8 billion annually - up from $3 billion - from 2018-2028.
* Is Mosul heading for a last 'apocalyptic' IS stand? Whatever else the battle for Mosul may involve, it will not be the element of surprise.
* Juncker proposes EU military headquarters The European Union needs a military headquarters to work towards a common military force, the Commission president has told MEPs in Strasbourg.
* Murder in God's name is 'satanic' pope says at mass for jihadi-slain priest Pontiff honors Jacques Hamel, whose throat was slit by extremists in northern France in July.
* Education Minister: Bible Most Important School Subject Israel's Education Minister Naftali Bennett this week stressed that the Bible and Jewish faith are the most important topics children learn in school.
* Gaia space telescope plots a billion stars The most precise map of the night sky ever assembled is taking shape.
* Jerusalem5800: Much more than just Jerusalem Planners say the capital must expand to the north, south and east, including an international airport, subways, and much more.