* 'I've got a bullet for you, Netanyahu' Israeli Arab arrested for threatening Prime Minister.
* Russia: Dissolve US-Arab-Israeli Syria war room In another move to grab control of the Syrian arena, the Kremlin marked the start of the US-Russian brokered ceasefire in Syria on Sept 12 with a push for the United States to dissolve the war room that has been running anti-Assad operations from a venue north of the Jordanian capital Amman.
* Top Israeli defense official in US to sign massive military aid deal Yaakov Nagel set to meet with US National Security Adviser Susan Rice to finalize 10-year, $38 billion package.
* There Goes Turkish Secularism At least a thousand Muslims worshipped in the mosque of Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan's presidential palace in Ankara on August 6.
* Iran launches new navy ship as tensions rise with U.S. in Gulf Iran's Revolutionary Guard launched a new 55-metre-long naval ship on Tuesday that is capable of transporting a helicopter and up to 100 men, according to the website of state TV.
* Exclude Hungary from EU, says Luxembourg's Asselborn Luxembourg Foreign Minister Jean Asselborn has called for Hungary to be suspended or even expelled from the European Union because of its "massive violation" of EU fundamental values.
* IDF says Syria fired missiles at its jets, but denies claim aircraft was downed IDF issues rare response to foreign report, saying Syrian missile were nowhere near vicinity of Israeli aircraft.
* ISIS calls on terrorists in Europe to increase pace of attacks Western officials say planned terror attacks are thwarted 'every day'.
* 'NUKE' BOMBER PATROL Nuclear-capable US B-1B bombers fly over South Korea in show of force - days after Kim Jong-un's latest nuke test American military leaders describe North Korea's nuclear progress as 'an unacceptable threat'.
* British 'white widow' reportedly training women jihadists to attack West British 'jihadist bride' Sally Jones is reportedly heading a new wave of all-female Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) cells with their children in tow, helping them to prepare revenge attacks on the West.