* Temple Institute Opens School for Levite Priests in Preparation for Third Temple The Temple Institute has brought the Third Temple one step closer by establishing a school for Jewish priests (kohanim) to learn how to perform the Temple Service.
* Syrian conflict: US and Russia agree peace moves Russia and the US have agreed to co-ordinate air strikes against Islamist militants in Syria, part of a detailed agreement to reduce the violence there.
* Iranian officials meet with Hamas, agree to face 'Zionist danger' together Belying yet again the Washington establishment's dogma that Sunnis and Shia do not work together.
* Archaeologists restore ancient tiles from Second Temple in Jerusalem "This represents the first time that archaeologists have been able to successfully restore an element from the Herodian Second Temple complex," says expert.
* Saudi Arabia Hajj: Millions begin annual pilgrimage About 1.5 million Muslims have begun the annual Hajj pilgrimage in Saudi Arabia, unperturbed by a 2015 stampede which killed more than 2,000 people.
* Dore Gold: Archaeology is best defense of Jewish connection to Jerusalem City of David hosts 17th archaeological conference.
* North Korea's 'biggest' nuclear test sparks sanctions push The UN Security Council has agreed to begin drawing up new sanctions against North Korea over its fifth and reportedly biggest nuclear test.
* Germany descending into martial law over fear of Islamic State attack Germany's failed project of bringing in over one million Muslim refugees in the space of a year has seen an explosion of crime and widespread sex assaults.
* 'Extremist Islamic terror is spreading throughout Europe' 'Europe is facing great challenges with the spread of Islamist terror,' Netanyahu tells Arutz Sheva ahead of trip to Netherlands..
* Iran: The Return of Ahmadinejad & Co. Iran's former president, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, saying he wants to "redefine revolutionary ideals" set up by the leader of Iran's 1979 Islamic revolution, Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, appears to be launching a campaign to run in the upcoming Iranian presidential elections, in February, 2017.