* All-out Turkish-Kurd war. Barazani goes to Tehran An all-out Turkish-Kurdish war has boiled over in northern Syria since the Turkish army crossed the border last Wednesday, Aug. 24 for the avowed aim of fighting the Islamic State and pushing the Syrian Kurdish YPG militia back.
* Fuelling the flames in Hebron Op-ed: When observing the conflict through Hebron-and that's what's happening in the international community-Israel's haters register more and more successes.
* Syria war: US warns over Turkish-Kurdish violence The US says fighting between Turkey, pro-Turkish rebels and Kurdish-aligned forces in northern Syria is "unacceptable" and must stop.
* Is Gaza Impoverished or Flourishing? The 'Gaza siege' is a favorite buzzword of the international media and the pro-Palestinian propagandists who feed it.
* Iran Deploys S-300 Long Range Missiles at Fordow Nuclear Site Iran has deployed Russian-made S-300 long-range missiles in its Fordow nuclear facility, Tehran Times and other Iranian state-run media reported Sunday.
* Europe: The Substitution of a Population Deaths that exceed births might sound like science fiction, but they are now Europe's reality. It just happened.
* 'IDF preparing for scenario in which hundreds of terrorists from Sinai attack' Brigade commander, Col. Yehuda Hacohen finishes his term on the Egyptian border where the agriculture is flourishing and a dangerous enemy sits on the other side of the border.
* Is God 'God' By Any Other Name? In a recent interfaith video, Pope Francis argued that all religions worship God, whether we call Him God, Buddha, Jesus Christ or Allah.
* UK sends destroyer to fight ISIS in Persian Gulf, despite its previous warm water failures The Royal Navy is sending its lead Daring-class air defense destroyer, the HMS Daring, to the Persian Gulf to help the US-led coalition fight terrorists in the region, but there have been concerns over the warship's technical reliability in warmer climes.
* Merkel: EU Nations Must Not Refuse Muslim Migrants The refusal of some EU countries to accept Muslim refugees is 'unacceptable‚' Chancellor Angela Merkel said Sunday as Germany called for quotas to divide the influx throughout the bloc.