* Pokemon Go - super spy & potential terror tool Masses of people wandering around all kinds of improbable places chasing animated cartoon figures on their cell phones are not zombies; they are players in the fast spreading craze of 'Pokemon Go,' the augmented reality game which has attracted millions of users since its release at the beginning of July.
* Munich shooting: Police hunt 'attackers' Police in the German city of Munich say the perpetrators of a shooting attack are still on the run, and they advise people to avoid public places.
* Turkey coup attempt: Detentions 'tip of the iceberg' Turkey's deputy prime minister has described as "the tip of the iceberg" the infiltration of state institutions by the group the government blames for last Friday's failed coup.
* Jihadis call on 'lone wolf' terrorists to attack Israeli athletes at Rio Olympics Al-Qaida-influenced terrorists have issued directives to "lone wolf" attackers to carry out attacks against the Israeli Olympic delegation at the upcoming Rio Olympics, The Foreign Desk reported Thursday.
* Erdogan vows Turkish military shake-up as emergency rule takes hold Erdogan accuses Fethullah Gulen, a charismatic US-based cleric, of masterminding the plot against him, which crumbled early on Saturday.
* Israel, Palestinian Authority in African diplomatic battle Following Guinea, 'Post' learns Chad next to renew ties with Jerusalem.
* IDF adapting training to Hezbollah battle doctrine New military "combat lab" has dissected tactics used by the Lebanese Shi'ite group.
* Brexit causes dramatic drop in UK economy, data suggests Britain's decision to leave the EU has led to a "dramatic deterioration" in economic activity, not seen since the aftermath of the financial crisis.
* Giant 'megathrust' fault is discovered in the Earth's crust under the most densely populated part of the globe that could wipe out 'tens of millions' in an earthquake A giant fault in the earth's crust covers by millions of tonnes of sediment in one of the world's most densely populated areas could kill tens of millions of people, scientists have claimed.
* British lawmaker accuses Israel of causing rise in jihadism Tonge: The treatment of the Palestinians by Israel is a major cause of the rise of extreme Islamism and Daesh.