* European SUPERSTATE to be unveiled: EU nations 'to be morphed into one' post-Brexit EUROPEAN political chiefs are to take advantage of Brexit by unveiling their long-held plan to morph the continent's countries into one GIANT SUPERSTATE, it has emerged today.
* 'In next war, thousands of rockets will hit in heart of Israel' Senior military official warns of heavy rocket fire in next Lebanon war: '300 tons per month, equivalent to 5 hours of Air Force bombing'.
* Erdogan apologizes to Putin over death of Russian pilot, calls Russia 'friend & strategic partner' Russian President Vladimir Putin has received a letter in which his Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdogan apologized for the death of the pilot who was killed when a Russian jet was downed over the Syrian-Turkish border last November, the Kremlin said.
* 'Brexit - may push Arab world into Assad's arms An unforeseen trickle-down effect of Britain's decision to leave the EU last week is evident in the reaction of Arab governments, which have begun shying away from their reliance on the US or Europe to lead the war on ISIS, DEBKAfile's sources report.
* Israel & the Region Temple Mount sees second day of clashes amid Jewish visits Police say Arab rioters prepared stockpiles of rocks and firecrackers during the night in planned assault on visitors.
* Pope Francis says Church should apologise to gays Pope Francis has said that the Roman Catholic Church should apologise to gay people for the way it has treated them.
* We must act to prevent countries from fleeing EU - Merkel German chancellor Angela Merkel says action is needed to prevent other EU members from leaving the bloc after Britain.
* Let's get this over with: Founding EU members want quick divorce from UK The six founding members of the EU say they want the UK to leave the bloc as soon as possible after Britain's referendum vote to leave.
* EU Foreign Affairs Chief: Europe Needs an EU Army Soon after Britain voted to leave the European Union (EU), its foreign affairs chief, Elmar Brok, urged the economic and political bloc to go ahead with plans to create an army.
* Pakistani Muslim leader: 'Time is not far when the entire Western civilization would fall' "You might not realise it now, but all these changes are taking place due to Jihad."