* Syria: Bombings rock Damascus suburb Sayyida Zeinab At least 12 people have been killed in suicide bomb attacks on a suburb of Damascus which is home to Syria's holiest Shia shrine, state media say.
* After 'historic' Russia visit, Netanyahu says US remains top ally Stressing warm ties with Moscow, PM says there's 'no alternative' to Washington's friendship, but Jerusalem seeking other 'partnerships' as well.
* Ramadan: Month Of Jihad As Muslims struggle to increase their devotion to Allah, expect more mass murder.
* Palestinians celebrate terror attack in Tel Aviv, Saudis strongly condemn Following the shooting, Salma al-Jamal, a Palestinian news anchor working at Al-Jazeera TV, wrote on Twitter: "The Ramadan operation is the best answer to stories about 'peace process'."
* Dirty Bomb Attack Risk Increasing with Russia-US Tensions Tension between Russia and the West may be distracting them from cooperating to prevent an accidental nuclear confrontation or a dirty bomb attack by militants, nuclear policy experts said on Tuesday.
* Moscow threatens response as NATO encircles Russia American warships entering the Black Sea will prompt 'response measures' from Moscow, a top Russian diplomat has warned, adding that another US aircraft carrier in the Mediterranean is clearly an attempt to show force ahead of an upcoming NATO summit.
* Major and Blair say an EU exit could split the UK Sir John Major and Tony Blair warned a vote to leave the EU will "jeopardise the unity" of the UK as they campaigned together in Northern Ireland.
* Istanbul bombing another sign Syria, Iraq war spreading to Turkey Former Turkish lawmaker tells Post the perpetrators seem to have employed a dual strategy: attacking security forces while also damaging Turkey's tourism sector.
* ISIS burns 19 Yazidi women alive in a cage The women were brutally executed in front of hundreds of spectators for refusing to sleep with their ISIS militant husbands.
* Op-Ed: A gentile-friendly guide to the Shavuot holiday A gently humorous primer on the holiday from The Lid.