* Khamenei: US is main enemy, 'Zionist regime' a close second In meeting with Palestinian Islamic Jihad chief, Iranian supreme leader says 'defending Palestine' is 'defending Islam'.
* US museum: Iran does support Holocaust cartoon event Museum challenges claim by Iranian foreign minister that government agencies do not endorse contest.
* The Cyber Threat: Cybercom's War on ISIS Cyber attacks targets command and control, finances.
* Syria conflict: Kerry in push to salvage truce as new raids hit Aleppo US Secretary of State John Kerry says envoys meeting in Geneva are getting closer to an understanding on salvaging the cessation of hostilities in Syria.
* Dutch Noah's Ark replica sailing to Brazil for Olympic Games Dutch Christian organization plans to sail 'replica' of Noah's Ark to Brazil for 2016 Summer Olympics.
* A View of Israel: The 19th Century In a recent auction at Sotheby's London, a fascinating collection of some of the earliest photographs taken of the Holy Land sold for an awe-inspiring ¬£1,000,000.
* Hamas brags of one stabbing every two days In terror wave report, Hamas sums up 14 stabbings, attempts in April, plus 3 shootings, 2 car ramming attempts and bus bombing.
* Jordan's FM discusses Israel-PA peace talks with Kerry Jordan's Foreign Minister Nasser Judeh calls for peace talks resulting in viable and independent Palestinian state.
* German party calls to reject Islam Far-right AfD party demands a ban of minarets and burqas in party conference, as radical left protests outside and wounds police.
* EXCLUSIVE - Radical UK Preacher: British Muslims Want Their Own Islamic Nation Muslims living in the UK increasingly want self-determination and the implementation of Sharia law nationwide, according to radical Islamist preacher Anjem Choudary.