* EgyptAir: Images released of debris found in plane search The Egyptian military has released images of items found during the search in the Mediterranean Sea for missing Egypt Air flight MS804.
* EgyptAir And The Jihadi Problem Hillary Clinton just can't say the words. Like Barack Obama, she is stuck in a fantasy land where Islamists who shout 'Allah Akbar' before they unleash hell on the innocent are some kind of nameless, ideology-less 'violent extremists.'
* Iran: 'Israel Should Be Wiped Off The Earth' How post-sanction Iran is publicly threatening Israel's existence with impunity.
* ISIS threatens global war with Israel Jewish state threatened by group's advance toward its borders, Islamic State says.
* Arabs angered by UN exhibit calling Jerusalem Israel's capital Arab and Islamic nations demand the UN remove a panel from an Israeli exhibition that calls Jerusalem "the capital of the Jewish people".
* Red fire on the mountain: Saddam Hussein's secrets still haunt the landscape Twenty-five years after Iraq's Saddam Hussein launched Scud missiles at Israel, the residents of Mount Shingal reveal a secret about the 1991 Gulf War.
* Hardline US-born rabbi Yehudah Glick to enter Knesset for Likud Temple Mount activist who survived a 2014 assassination attempt will replace Ya'alon; says he'll respect ban on lawmakers visiting site.
* Russia proposes joint air strikes with United States in Syria United States rejects a Russian proposal to launch joint air strikes against jihadists from next week in Syria.
* Iraq violence: Blasts in Baghdad kill dozens Four bomb blasts in Baghdad have killed at least 69 people, medics say, in the latest in a series of recent attacks in the Iraqi capital.
* Syria conflict: World powers vow to bolster truce and deliver aid World powers have agreed to try to turn the crumbling partial truce in Syria into a more comprehensive ceasefire.