* Watch: Israel celebrates 68 years Opening ceremonies for Israel's 68th Independence Day begin at Har Herzl in Jerusalem.
* The whole country is full of flags... On Wednesday evening, an amazing transformation will take place in Israel's mood.
* Turkey? In the EU? On April 25, Deputy Prime Minister Mehmet Simsek, while speaking at the High-Level EU-Turkey Economic Dialogue meeting in Istanbul, said that the full membership process to the European Union was Turkey's most crucial strategic target.
* IS conflict: Dozens killed in Baghdad car bombings At least 93 people have been killed in three car bomb attacks in the Iraqi capital Baghdad, police and medics say.
* Iran threatens to sink US warships Islamic Republic's naval forces claim secret weapons arsenal at the ready to hit any US warship, brands America 'absolute evil.'
* PA PM: We're following the path of the Nazi Mufti Hamdallah declares PA is continuing the path of the 'pure-hearted son of Palestine,' Haj Amin al-Hussein, who conspired with Hitler.
* Russia says US missile system breaches nuclear INF treaty Russia's foreign ministry says US activation of a European missile defence shield in Romania, scheduled for Thursday, violates a treaty on nuclear forces.
* French PM slams UNESCO Jerusalem resolution as 'unfortunate, clumsy' Manuel Valls describes UNESCO's references to Israel, vows to 'never deny the Jewish presence and Jewish history in Jerusalem.'
* Report: Homegrown Violent Extremists Planting Roots Across U.S. Foiled ISIS attacks, plots, and terror funding grows across nation.
* Why Terrorism Thrives in West Africa Great civilizations existed in northern Nigeria before the West ever set foot there.