* 'Terrorism threat' main focus of Obama's final nuclear security summit While President Barack Obama's final nuclear security summit focuses on the threat of atomic terror in a major western city by non-state actors, activists argue that aging nuclear power plants and weapons proliferation are issues of greater concern.
* Assad says Erdogan's army fighting in Syria The army of Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan is currently fighting in Syria, but the country is ready to respond to the aggression, Syrian President Bashar Assad said in an exclusive interview with Sputnik.
* ISIS may be on brink of using nuclear weapons A top researcher has warned ISIS could be on the brink of using nuclear weapons against Western targets.
* Exorcism is making a comeback - and big news - worldwide EXORCISM. It's back. From the courtrooms of South Africa to the cornfields of heartland America, the battle for your soul has taken a decidedly physical turn.
* Palestinian official: US is 'enemy no. 1' of Palestinians, entire region "In the past the US partitioned the region in order to help establish Israel, and now they are doing it so that Israel will control the region."
* Quartet envoys in Jerusalem to work toward restarting peace talks Group expected to release report in coming months.
* Why should Turkish cleric Fethullah G√ºlen operate charter schools on U.S. Military bases? A secretive Islamic movement is trying to infiltrate the U.S. military by establishing and operating publicly-funded charter schools targeted toward children of American service personnel.
* France: Exodus of 10,000 millionaires amid rising Muslim tensions Rising tensions in France, especially in Paris following a series of Islamist terrorist attacks in 2015, have spurred an exodus of its super-wealthy citizens, a new report on migration trends of millionaires and high-net worth individuals across the world reveals.
* Watch: Major naval exercise prepares for ISIS attacks With one eye on Egypt's restive Sinai Peninsula, Israeli Navy completes massive Red Sea simulation; plans to build Red Sea border fence.
* US military plans for Europe prompt Russian warning The US has unveiled fresh details of its plan to create a Russia-deterrent force in eastern Europe, prompting Russia to warn of an 'asymmetric response' and of a potential 'crisis'.