* IN PHOTOS: Israelis celebrate Purim Countless of Elsas, Fireman Sams, and a whole slew of superheroes take over the streets of Israel for the Adloyada - the annual Purim carnival.
* Purim In Maps: Yesterday & Today The scroll of Esther describes historical events that happened over 2,500 years ago.
* Jihad in Brussels Federica Mogherini, the EU's High Representative for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy, said on June 24, 2015, at a conference aptly named "Call to Europe V: Islam in Europe".
* Brussels bombers planned nuclear explosion Video reveales suicide bomber brothers from Brussels massacre spied on Belgian nuclear chief, evidently in advance of nuclear strike.
* Islamic State conflict: Iraqi forces launch operation to retake Mosul Iraqi forces have launched an operation to retake the northern city of Mosul from so-called Islamic State (IS), officials say.
* Jordanian FM to Abbas: Cameras to be installed on Temple in coming days The foreign minister said after the meeting that the installation of the cameras was a Jordanian initiative, and that the goal was to "expose all trespasses or assaults on holy sites."
* From Russia with love: Why the Kremlin backs Trump "The Kremlin can't believe its luck," said an independent Moscow-based political analyst.
* Syrian army enters Palmyra seeking to recapture historic city from ISIS A monitoring group said the fighting was still outside the city, after a rapid advance the day before brought the army and its allies right up to its outskirts.
* Pope more popular than world leaders - poll Pope Francis is more popular than any political world leader, an opinion poll has suggested.
* ISIS, oil & Turkey: RT films trove of jihadist docs detailing illegal trade with Ankara (EXCLUSIVE) An RT Documentary crew filming in northern Syria has seen Islamic State (IS, ISIS/ISIL) documents abandoned by retreating terrorists and found by the Kurds that, along with captured IS recruits, provide a stunning insight into the alleged Turkey-IS oil trade links.